email: roadarch@outlook.com

Georgia Mid-Century Modern Churches (page 2)

(hit "refresh" to get the most recent version of this page; click on photos for larger images)

Dogwood Hills Baptist Church
East Point, GA
The Dogwood Hills Baptist Church was built in 1968. The building has housed the Word of Faith Love Center since 1991. For more, see this website. [map]

Rock Church of Atlanta
Forest Park, GA
The Rock Church of Atlanta was built in 1965. It previously housed the Evangelistic New Life Church. It was the Victory Baptist Church before that. [map]

Congregacion Cristiana Church
Marietta, GA
The Congregacion Cristiana Church was probably built in the 1960s. [map]

John Knox Presbyterian Church
Marietta, GA
The John Knox Presbyterian Church was designed by Joseph Amisano of Toombs, Amisano & Wells and built in 1963. For more, see this website. [map]

Holy Innocents Episcopal Church
Sandy Springs, GA
The Holy Innocents Episcopal Church was built in 1954. The belltower was built in 2016. [map]

Sandy Springs United Methodist Church
Sandy Springs, GA
The Sandy Springs United Methodist Church was built in 1961. [map]

St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church
Savannah, GA
The St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church was designed by Harold E. Wagoner and built in 1957. [map]

Adams-Smith Tabernacle A.M.E. Church
Warner Robins, GA
The Adams-Smith Tabernacle A.M.E. Church was probably built in the 1950s or 1960s. [map]