email: roadarch@outlook.com
Loading

Wisconsin Mid-Century Modern Buildings (page 5)

(hit "refresh" to get the most recent version of this page; click on photos for larger images)

former Rosa Flower Shop
Monroe, WI
The Rosa Flower Shop was designed by Taliesin apprentice, James R. Dresser. It was probably built in the early 1950s. The building was vacant when these photos were taken in 2012. It housed the Hanson Motor Company previously. [map]

Hill Farms State Transportation Building
Madison, WI
This Hill Farms State Transportation Building was built in 1964. [map]

Prudhon House
Evansville, WI
The Prudhon House was designed by John Steinmann and built in 1967. [map]

Wyoming Valley School
Spring Green, WI
The Wyoming Valley School was built in 1956. This elementary school was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright as a memorial to his mother. For more, see this website. [map]

More Wisconsin Mid-Century Modern Buildings:
Kohl's Food Emporium (Madison) [gone]
Manitowoc County Sheriff's Department (Manitowoc)
former W.T. Grant store (Milwaukee)
Rosa House (Monroe)
Schirmer House (Oconcomowoc)
Court Tower (Oshkosh)
Post Office (Phillips)
former Spring Valley Medical Building (Spring Green)
Taliesin East (Spring Green)
former Kohl's (Wauwatosa)
Roman Professional Building (West Allis)