email: roadarch@outlook.com
Loading

Minnesota Mid-Century Modern Churches (page 2)

(hit "refresh" to get the most recent version of this page; click on photos for larger images)

Christ Chapel
St. Peter, MN
The Christ Chapel is located at Gustavus Adolphus College. The church was dedicated in 1962. In 1998, a tornado struck the campus and snapped the church's spire. It was rebuilt. For more, see this website. [map]

Our Savior's Lutheran Church
Chokio, MN
This Our Savior's Lutheran Church appears to be from the 1950s or 1960s. [map]

Our Savior's Lutheran Church
Hibbing, MN
This Our Savior's Lutheran Church was built in 1952. The photos here are of the Pilgrims' Chapel which is behind the main church building. It may have been built slightly later. For more, see this website. [map]

St. Michael's Orthodox Church
Hibbing, MN
St. Michael's Orthodox Church was built in 1958. [map]

Trinity Lutheran Church
Pelican Rapids, MN
This Trinity Lutheran Church was designed by Lang & Raugland and dedicated in 1954. [map]

Zoar Lutheran Church
Tofte, MN
First United Methodist Church
Duluth, MN
Zoar Lutheran Church appears to be from the 1960s. [map]

This First United Methodist Church was designed by Pietro Belluschi and built from 1965-1966. It is often called the Copper Top Church. The building is faced with Texas pink granite from Cold Spring, MN. For more, see these websites: 1 and 2. [map]

United Methodist Church
Thief River Falls, MN
This United Methodist Church appears to be from the 1960s or 1970s. [map]

St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church
St. Paul Park, MN
St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church was designed by Ralph Rapson and built in 1969. For more, see these websites: 1, 2, 3, and 4. [map]

MN Churches
page 1
MN Churches
page 3
MN Banks MN Residential MN Misc. Main Mid-Century Page

copyright: all photos contained at this website are copyrighted and may be used only with consent

RoadsideArchitecture.com