email: roadarch@outlook.com

Michigan Mid-Century Modern Office Buildings (page 2)

(hit "refresh" to get the most recent version of this page; click on photos for larger images)

Phoenix Building
Flint, MI
The Phoenix Building appears to be from the 1950s or 1960s. [map]

City of Flint Municipal Center
Flint, MI
The City of Flint Municipal Center was built around 1958. [map]

Fire Department Headquarters
Flint, MI
The Fire Department Headquarters was probably built in the late 1950s or early 1960s. [map]

doctor's office
Lincoln Park, MI
This doctor's office building features concrete screens, a glassy midsection, and a sawtooth roof. The interior's hanging lights appear to be original. The building appeared to be vacant when this photo was taken in 2011. [map]

Rossoni Animal Hospital
Taylor, MI
The Rossoni Animal Hospital was established in 1958. This building appears to be from then. The windows which appear to be original feature clear and colored glass block. [map]