email: roadarch@outlook.com

North Dakota Art Deco & Streamline Moderne Buildings (page 2)

(hit "refresh" to get the most recent version of this page; click on photos for larger images)

Grand Forks Herald
Grand Forks, ND
The Grand Forks Herald was designed by Theodore B. Wells and built in three phases: in 1939, 1949, and 1959. The building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. [map]

United Lutheran Church
Grand Forks, ND
The United Lutheran Church was designed by Joseph Bell DeRemer and Samuel Teel DeRemer. It was built from 1931-1932 with the top portion of the tower added in 1941. For more, see these websites: 1, 2, and 3. [map]

Emmons County Courthouse
Linton, ND
The Emmons County Courthouse was designed by Howard Hess of Bugenhagen, Hess & Deeter and built in 1934 with WPA funds. The building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. [map]

Lisbon:
Ransom County Courthouse

Thompson Apartments
Minot, ND
The Thompson Apartments were built in 1948. [map]

Ward County Courthouse
Minot, ND
The Ward County Courthouse was designed by Toltz, King, & Day and built in 1929. The building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. [map]

First National Bank
Minot, ND
The First National Bank was designed by Graham, Anderson, Probst & White and George H. Bugenhagen. It was built in 1928 and is also known as the Capital Financial Services Building. [map]

Renville County Courthouse
Mohall, ND
The Renville County Courthouse was designed by Edwin A. Molander and built from 1936-1937. The building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. [map]

former Citizens National Bank
Wahpeton, ND
The former Citizens National Bank building appears to be from the late 1920s or early 1930s. [map]

North Dakota Art Deco
(page 1)
Art Deco Buildings
Main Page