email: roadarch@outlook.com

Oklahoma City Mid-Century Modern Churches (page 2)

(hit "refresh" to get the most recent version of this page; click on photos for larger images)

St. Luke's Methodist Church
Oklahoma City, OK
St. Luke's Methodist Church was designed by Truett Coston and built in 1956. For more, see these websites: 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. [map]

Holy Temple Baptist Church
Oklahoma City, OK
The Holy Temple Baptist Church was built in 1961 for the Holy Cross Lutheran Church. [map]

Village Christian Church
Oklahoma City, OK
The Village Christian Church was designed by Jack L. Scott. It appears to be from the 1950s or 1960s. For more, see this website. [map]

Britton Road Church of Christ
Oklahoma City, OK
The Britton Road Church of Christ canopy might be from the 1960s or 1970s. [map]

Catholic Pastoral Center
Oklahoma City, OK
The Catholic Pastoral Center was designed by Fred E. Zaroor and built in 1959 as the St. Francis de Sales Center for Christian Renewal. For more, see this website. [map]

Temple B'nai Israel
Oklahoma City, OK
The Temple B'nai Israel was designed by Berlowitz Associates and built in 1955. For more, see this website. [map]