email: roadarch@outlook.com
Loading

Cincinnati Mid-Century Modern Churches

(hit "refresh" to get the most recent version of this page; click on photos for larger images)

Our Lord Christ the King Church
Cincinnati, OH
The Our Lord Christ the King Church was designed by Edward J. Schulte and built from 1955-1957. [map]

Forest Chapel United Methodist Church
Cincinnati, OH
The Forest Chapel United Methodist Church was built in 1968. [map]

Cornerstone Missionary Baptist Church
Cincinnati, OH
The Cornerstone Missionary Baptist Church appears to be from the 1960s. [map]

Nativity of Our Lord Catholic Church
Cincinnati, OH
Greater New Light Baptist Church
Cincinnati, OH
The Nativity of Our Lord Catholic Church was designed by Edward J. Schulte and dedicated in 1968. [map]

The Greater New Light Baptist Church was built around 1966. [map]

St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church
Cincinnati, OH
The St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church was built in 1967. [map]

St. John's Unitarian Universalist Church
Cincinnati, OH
St. Ignatius Catholic Church
Cincinnati, OH
The St. John's Unitarian Universalist Church was built in 1960. [map]

The St. Ignatius Catholic Church was dedicated in 1970. [map]

St. Aloysius Gonzaga Church
Cincinnati, OH
The St. Aloysius Gonzaga Church was built in 1960. [map]

Trinity Hill Church
Cincinnati, OH
The Trinity Hill Church appears to be from the 1960s. [map]

More Cincinnati Mid-Century Modern Churches:
Corpus Christi Catholic Church

OH Churches
page 1
OH Churches
page 2
OH Churches
Columbus
OH Banks OH Educational OH Offices OH Residential OH Retail OH Misc.
Main Mid-Century Page

copyright: all photos contained at this website are copyrighted and may be used only with consent

RoadsideArchitecture.com