email: roadarch@outlook.com
Loading

Rudolph Grotto Gardens and Wonder Cave

(hit "refresh" to get the most recent version of this page; click on photos for larger images)

The Rudolph Grotto Gardens and Wonder Cave in Rudolph, WI was the creation of Father Phillip J. Wagner. The six-acre Grotto was constructed from 1928 through the 1950s using rock and broken glass. In addition to the religious shrines, there are two war memorials. For more, see these websites: 1, 2, and 3.

Special Places
Main Page

copyright: all photos contained at this website are copyrighted and may be used only with consent

RoadsideArchitecture.com