email: roadarch@outlook.com
Loading

Oklahoma Phillips 66 Cottage Gas Stations (page 1)

(hit "refresh" to get the most recent version of this page; click on photos for larger images)

former Phillips 66 station
Chandler, OK
This former Phillips 66 station was built in 1930 and operated as a gas station until 1992. The garage at the left was a late 1950s addition. In 1967, it became a Skelly station. In 1983, it operated as a Getty station. After that, it was a Texaco. The station was restored in 1999. The top photos are from 2011. The bottom photo is from 2012 when the station was undergoing further restoration. In 2013, the building was repainted. Behind the station, there is a Valentine diner awaiting restoration. For more, see this website. [map]

former Phillips 66 station
McAlester, OK
This former Phillips 66 station was built around 1932. The building appeared to be vacant when these photos were taken in 2011. [map]

former Phillips 66 station
Enid, OK
former Phillips 66 station [gone]
Turpin, OK
This former Phillips 66 station in Enid was built in 1930. [map]

This former Phillips 66 station in Turpin was the last example of the company's Type N station. This design was a combination station and warehouse. This station had been deteriorating for many years. These photos are from 2011. By 2014, the building was gone. For more, see this website.

former Phillips 66 station
Woodward, OK
This former Phillips 66 station now houses Woodward Main Street, a community organization. [map]

former Phillips 66 station
Atoka, OK
This former Phillips 66 station was built in 1932. It has housed Atoka's Chamber of Commerce since at least 2007. [map]

former Phillips 66 station
Hooker, OK
This former Phillips 66 station is mostly concealed at this point. [map]

former Phillips 66 station
Westville, OK
This former Phillips 66 station was built as a marketing type station without a chimney. These stations were built by the owner with Phillips 66 plans. The stations with chimneys were built and owned by Phillips 66. The building was being used as a tire shop until around 2005 but is now abandoned. [photos thanks David Backlin] [map]

former Phillips 66 station
Bartlesville, OK
This former Phillips 66 station is another example of the company's marketing station. It was vacant when these photos were taken in 2011. [map]

former Phillips 66 station
Tulsa, OK
This former Phillips 66 station was built around 1931. The adjacent mechanics' garage was built at the same time or slightly later. In 1946, the station was known as the Vickery Phillips 66. It operated as a gas station until the early 1970s. The buildings were restored in 2007 and now house an Avis Rent A Car office. They were painted with the gray paint scheme that Phillips 66 used around 1950 instead of the original dark green with orange and blue trim. The former station is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. [map]

former Phillips 66 station
Tulsa, OK
This former Phillips 66 station was built around 1929. The building housed La Mansion Salon when these photos were taken in 2011. [map]

former Phillips 66 station
Tulsa, OK
This former Phillips 66 station was built in 1929. The bay building was added in 1941. In recent years, the building housed the Pottery Station Studio. However, it now appears to be used as a residence. [map]

Oklahoma Phillips 66
page 2
Oklahoma
Art Deco
Oklahoma
Canopies
Oklahoma
Iceboxes
Oklahoma
Sinclair
Oklahoma
Misc.

Gas Stations Main Page