email: roadarch@outlook.com
Loading

Michigan Gas Stations (page 1)

(hit "refresh" to get the most recent version of this page; click on photos for larger images)

former
Conoco station
Dearborn, MI
former station
Detroit, MI
This former Conoco station is now installed at the Henry Ford Museum. It was built in 1915 and was originally located in Adrian, MI. The building contained nothing more than a gas pump.

This former station in Detroit was in use as a tire shop when these photos were taken in 2011. [map]

former station
Detroit, MI
former station
Detroit, MI
The former station on the left above housed the Blue Ribbon Cleaners when this photo was taken in 2009. The building appeared to be vacant in 2013. It was still vacant in 2016. [map]

The former station on the right above now houses Stancill Tax Service. [map]

former station
Detroit, MI
This former station is pretty much hidden. It may have been a Sinclair station originally. [map]

former Cities Service station
Traverse City, MI
This former Cities Service station has housed the Flower Station since 1979. [map]

former station
Republic, MI
former station
Negaunee, MI
This former station in Republic was vacant when these photos were taken in 2011. [map]

This former station in Negaunee houses the Sub Station. [map]

former station
Marquette, MI
This former station was probably built as a Phillips 66 station. It last operated as a Mobil station known as Cully's Service Station. [map]

former station
Flint, MI
This former station looks like a heavily altered Conoco station. The building housed Stamps N More when these photos were taken in 2011. In 2015, that business was gone and the building had been repainted. It appeared to be vacant. [map]

former station
Brethren, MI
This former station was vacant when these photos were taken in 2011. [map]

Michigan
Misc. (page 2)
Michigan
Art Deco
Michigan
Canopies
Michigan
Ice Boxes
Michigan
Pure Oil

Gas Stations Main Page