email: roadarch@outlook.com
Loading

Kansas Phillips 66 Gas Stations (page 2)

(hit "refresh" to get the most recent version of this page; click on photos for larger images)

former Phillips 66 station
Emporia, KS
This former Phillips 66 station now houses Crown Vic Auto Sales. [map]

former Phillips 66 station
Wellington, KS
This former Phillips 66 station appeared to be vacant when this photo was taken in 2012. [photo thanks Glenda Campbell] [map]

former Phillips 66 station
Pratt, KS
This former Phillips 66 station is used by the Ayres-Calbeck Mortuary. The lamps appear to be original. [map]

former station
Emporia, KS
This former station appears to be a Phillips 66 that has been decorated with rocks. The building had housed the Cinder Claus Doll Shop and Scrapbook Stuff before these photos were taken in 2010. By 2012, the sign had been changed to C.B. Auto Sales but that business appeared to be closed. [map]

former Phillips 66 station
Hays, KS
This former Phillips 66 station is faced with rocks and wood. However, the unmistakable chimney, gable and roof shapes give away its origins. The building now houses Nex-Tech location. [map]

former Phillips 66 station
Parsons, KS
This former Phillips 66 station is located at Trotnic Recycling. It was moved here from somewhere else. [map]

former Phillips 66 station
Baxter Springs, KS
This former Phillips 66 station was built by the Independent Oil & Gas Co. in 1930. It was purchased by Phillips 66 later that year. The original cottage portion of the building on the left was expanded into an L-shaped plan in the 1940s. The station ceased selling gas in the 1970s. In 2006, the building was restored and it is now used as a visitors' center. The building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Other examples of this style station exist in Columbia, MO and Okmulgee, OK. [map]

Kansas
Phillips 66 (page 1)
Kansas
Art Deco
Kansas
Canopies
Kansas
Ice Boxes
Kansas
Misc.

Gas Stations Main Page