email: roadarch@outlook.com

Florida Egyptian Revival Buildings

(hit "refresh" to get the most recent version of this page; click on photos for larger images)

Morocco Temple
Jacksonville, FL
The Morocco Temple was designed by Henry John Klutho and built from 1910-1911. Unfortunately, the building's cornice was removed in the late 1950s. In 1984, the Shriners moved out. The building is now used as office space. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. These photos are from 2010. By 2012, the building had been repainted. For more, see these websites: 1 and 2. [map]

More Florida Egyptian Revival Buildings:
Masonic Hall (Miami)
American National Bank Building (West Palm Beach) [map]

Egyptian Revival Main Page