email: roadarch@outlook.com

Oklahoma Art Deco & Streamline Moderne Buildings (page 1)

(hit "refresh" to get the most recent version of this page; click on photos for larger images)

Sugg Clinic
Ada, OK
The Sugg Clinic was designed by Albert S. Ross and built in 1947. The clinic closed in 1980 and the building was renovated. It now houses offices and condos. The building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. For more, see this website. [map]

Ada:
Central Fire Station [map]

Anadarko:
Masonic Temple

Ardmore:
Auditorium

Senior High School
Bartlesville, OK
This Senior High School was built in 1939 and originally named College High School. It served then as both a high school and junior college. [map]

Memorial Park Swimming Pool
Blackwell, OK
The Memorial Park Swimming Pool appears to be from the 1940s. [map]

Cherokee:
Armory
Grady County Courthouse
Chickasha, OK
The Grady County Courthouse was built from 1934-1935. The building is faced with Texas shellstone. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. [map]

Fire Station
Clinton, OK
Softener & Filter Unit
El Reno, OK
This Fire Station was probably built in the 1930s. [map]

This Softener & Filter Unit water works building appears to be from the 1930s or 1940s. [map]

Cordell:
Washita County Jail
Municipal Building
Fairview, OK
This Municipal Building now houses the Fairview Community Center. Does anyone know more about this building? [map]

Hennessey:
Gymnasium

Oklahoma
(page 2)
Oklahoma City Tulsa Art Deco Buildings
Main Page